While we live the true horror that is the pandemic, have a fa-boo-lous time this Halloween trick-or-treating at Enchanted Cafes!
On October 30th and 31st, from 6pm onwards, go trick-or-treating at Enchanted Cafe dressed up in your favourite halloween costume for some free candies! If you’re up for something extra, pumpkin spice up your night by going on the trick-or-treat tour across the different Enchanted Cafe outlets and stand a chance to win attractive prizes!
What’s the Trick-or-Treat Tour?
This is the list of Enchanted Cafes islandwide:
- The Fairytales Garden (88 Rangoon Road, #01-04, S218374) – open 24 hours daily
- The Cave (88 Rangoon Road, #01-02, S218374) – open 24 hours daily
- The Rainforest (39 North Canal Road, S059295) – open 24 hours daily
- The Secret Garden (1 Jalan Anak Bukit, Bukit Timah Plaza, #L1-CA1, S588996) – open 24 hours daily
- The Board Games Space (39A North Canal Road, S059295, Level 2, above The Rainforest) – open 24 hours daily
- The Ocean (114 Jurong East Street 13, #01-402, S600114)
- The Treehouse (510 Bedok North St 3, #01-75, S460510)
Instructions on where to go and how to participate in the tour:
Show up in your eerie-sistible costume and have a howl-ing good time on the tour. Feel free to bring a friend/family member/Frankenstein. Take a picture at any 3 out of the 5 Halloween zones, be sure to end off your tour at ‘The Rainforest’ to stand a chance to win spook-taculor prizes with a shot at the ‘Spin the Wheel’ feature (available with any purchase, no minimum spending required).
While you’re at it, sink your teeth into their newly launched menu, it’s going to be love at first bite (Dracula approved).
Time to get this party startled!